BLIND CANG CHAI-SUOI TU TOUR
Chi tiết TOUR MÙ CANG CHẢI - SUỐI GIÀNG - TÚ LỆ
Duration: 3 days 2 nights-vehicles: Cars
- Discover one of the most beautiful terraced places
- Discover the beauty of Thai ethnic minority culture
- Soak in the natural hot spring waters
- Conquer the Khau Pass, one of the four great peaks of the north
- Visit the Heritage Tea Hills, ancient tea-consumed streams up to 300 years
- Discover unique local culinary touches
- Depart for Tour only 02 registered guests without any additional charges
DAY 01: HA NOI-SUOI GIANG-NGHIA LO (LUNCH, DINNER)
06h00: The company's car and guide welcome you at the Opera House. Depart to Nghia Lo.
11:30: Lunch at the restaurant then check-in at rest.
14h00: Take you to visit the old Tea garden with an age of 300 years to be recognized as Heritage Tea Hill, located on the top of Suoi GIAP higher than 1400m above sea level. Enjoy and buy the snow Shan tea on making presents.
16h30: After returning to town, the car continues to take you to bathe at the natural thermal mineral springs with a whole stream of exposed hot springs that nature has given to people here to bring the girl here charming beauty. Locals often come here to soak up each afternoon with the traditional "fairy bath" retained until now.
18h30: Dinner. Evening freedom to rest. Overnight at Nghia Lo
DAY 02: NGHIA LO-BLIND CANG CHAI-TU CHARTER-NGHIA LO (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
06h00: You have breakfast and ride on the blind Cang comb.
08h30: Arrive at the Raau pass the language of the ethnic people means horn sky where the harmony between the heavens and earth, you stop resting, sightseeing, photography in the Khau-long pass-the longest gap on highway 32 with a length of more than 32km and a height of 2100m , and see the bracking, a Thai snare from above in the cooked rice season as the mystical paintings of autumn. Take pictures with beautiful terraced terraces along the line.
11h00: Arrive blind Cang comb, lunch, rest.
14h00: The car takes you to the entrance to visit and take pictures of the famous raspberry rice terraces by Cang Chai in the La. Guests are free to rent a car to take pictures.
16h00: Back to TU Charter, you are free to shop at TU do market, especially the very delicious and delicate rice is cultivated in the Valley of Tu Lan.
18h00: Return Hotel in Nghia Lo, dinner. Overnight at Nghia Lo.
DAY 03: NGHIA LO-HA NOI (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
06h30: You have breakfast, then check out and ride to Hanoi.
11h00: Have lunch in Thanh son Town (Phu Tho). You buy sour meat specialties as gifts.
17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. On the way to stop at rest and buy special dairy products for making gifts.
End of the travel program. See You again!
|Tour Price||2,150,000 đ (applicable to solo travellers)|
* TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Cars 7 to 29 new seats are scheduled for transfer.
- 02 Standard Hotel Nights (Guest house), sleep 02 people/room (odd match 3 case). In case of Solo traveler, we are unable to arrange the same sleeping person, subject to a separate sleeping fee at 50% of the room rate per night during the tour.
- 05 Main meals According to the program (3-4 main course, 02 vegetable dishes, rice, soup), 02 breakfast levels from 25 to 30 thousand dong/capacity.
- The tour guide was enthusiastic, proficient, attentive throughout the tourist line
- Drinking water served on the car, 01 bottle of 500ml per day
- Full day travel Insurance maximum compensation of 20.000.000 VND/person/service
* PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- VAT Invoice.
- Surcharge Single room: 300,000 VND/guest/Tour
- Drinks during meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Children aged 1-4 years free (parents take care of all children's expenses, not occupying the car)
- Children aged 5-9 years 75% of the tour price (private meal, private car seats but must sleep in bed with parents). We are not responsible if the family has a lot of children and requires extra bed because it feels cramped.
- Children 10 years and older are charged as adults.
- Car pick up or drop off airport one turn: 400,000 đ/01 car 07 seats.
- Car pick up or drop off airport one turn: 600,000 đ/01 car 16 seats.
You should note:
- You must bring: legal identification documents (CMTND or Passport)
- You are advised to bring: insecticidal drugs, common febrile fever, toothbrush, toothpaste and private bath towel if necessary as the mountain living conditions are many limitations compared to major cities.
- The tour guide reserves the right to rearrange the order of the points of interest to match the conditions of the specific departure date but still ensure all the points of interest in the program.
- In case the departure date is less than 6 guests, driver can be guided by the coach. These are driving a lot of experience, understanding the local culture.
- Guests who are vegetarians are kindly to bring more vegetarian food to ensure their taste.
- You are registered to take the tour on occasions from 4 to Nov. Every year, it is recommended to bring lightweight, breathable clothes.
- In any case, the best customers should wear backpacks or small luggage bags. In particular, we do not bring oversized suitcase for the largest mountain tour of our car or the use of the 29-seat Hyundai County car without a large luggage compartment. We are not responsible if you carry oversized luggage.
Cancellation Policy for customers:
- Cancel Tour after successful registration: penalty of 30%
- Cancel Tour 14 days in advance from departure date: 30% penalty
- Cancellation before 07 days against departure date: penalty of 50%
- Cancellation before 03 days against departure date: penalty of 70%
- Cancellation within 3 days from date of departure: penalty of 100%
Rescheduling departure policy for customers:
- Please transfer 14 days in advance from departure date: free
- Please transfer before 07 days against departure date: 20% penalty
- Please transfer before 03 days against departure date: penalty of 50%
- Within 3 days from the departure date: no transfer is allowed