- 4 * * * * HOTEL
- Enjoy a signature multi-ethnic dish
- Fun at Sentosa Island: Take a souvenir with a sea lion, Universal Studios symbol of Singapore country… Try sewing at the biggest Casino in Southeast Asia
- Indonesia: Batam Island, Indonesian seafood, hot stone Massage
- Malaysia: Amusement Paradise-Legoland, Old City Malacca, Dutch Square… Explore Genting Highlands, Batu Caves, Twin Tower.
DAY 1: HA NOI CITY – SINGAPORE (dinner)
Morning: You are gathered at the 2nd floor to International NOI BAI Airport. The staff was in the group and made the immigration procedures for Singapore delegation. Arriving at Changi International Airport – Singapore, you join a group and board a sightseeing car outside: The durian-shaped Esplanade, the Parliament House. Visit the Merlion Park.
Guests check-in at the hotel.
18h00: Dinner at Restaurant
After dinner, you can join the local guide to the Singapore Discovery program at Night "Singapore by Night" (at your own expense), which is attractive and novel like:
- Discover the life in the ground of the Singaporean by the MRT subway
- Experience cruising the river Singaporengắm Marina Bay View at night
- Learn Feng Shui-feng shui state of Singapore.
- Enjoy Spectra Show (Water Music) at Marina Bay Sands on the banks of the Singapore River Dreaming with a special effect by light and water-music art. Massive lighting design with over 250,000 LEDS from more than 110 LEDS and LAZERS.
DAY 2: GARDEN BY THE BAY – SENTOSA ISLAND-INDONESIA (breakfast, lunch, dinner
7:30pm Hotel, hotel, car and tour guide pick up
and shopping at:
Ø Gold silver-gemstone shop.
Ø Wind Oil shop + Collagen skincare-the traditional and unique famous products of Singapore.
12h00: Lunch BUFFET with Japanese hot pot called "Mandarin hotpot" is extremely distinctive and quality
Then depart for Sentosa Island to visit:
- Resorts World – Visit Asia's largest modern Casino at Singapore's biggest 5-star hotel. Resorts World Sentosa is also famous for its first Casino in Singapore. Opened on 14 February 2010 Lunar New Year, Resort World Casino is the best casino in Asia, has a luxury gaming area fully equipped with tables, video games and slot machine.
- Merlion Tower – The tallest sea lion in Singapore 37m ² (outside photo) Merlion legend is a half-man-half lion. The lion's head symbolizes the lion that Prince Sang Nila Utama discovered when he returned to explore Singapura in the 11th century BC, as documented in the ' Malay Chronicles '. Merlion's fish tail symbolizes the ancient sea city of Temasek (in Javanese meaning "sea"), the name of Singapore before the prince named "Singapura" (meaning the city (Pura) Lion (Singa) in Sanskrit), and represents the modest beginnings of of Singapore from a coastal fishing village.
- Take pictures with the world's leading theme park Universal Studio: The first Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia
15h00: Group of immigration formalities to depart to the mysterious country of Indonesia. You are seated (approximately 45 ') to Batam Island – an island in the Riau Islands region of Indonesia.
You are watching the traditional art culture Show: Kuda lumping – traditional dance, the characteristic of the "garden Artist" simulation of legends that form your child on the present Earth of the Indonesian…
18h00: Have dinner at the restaurant with Chinese cuisine.
Free Hotel Check-in.
Evening: Relax with the traditional Indonesian art of Massage with aroma aromas and hot stone recuperation (own expense) or free shopping at the GTS Duty free shop, Polo Boutigue, Nagoya Market or Batam Center shopping Mall.
DAY 03: INDONESIA-MALAYSIA – JORHO BAHRU (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7h00: Breakfast at the hotel. Guests check-in and visit:
- The Maha Vihara Duta temple is a temple of the most Buddhist statues in Batam Island. You may be able to change in your thoughts about the religious images in temples in Vietnam…
- Visit the fashion of Batik Garment Apparel Store & Polo Outlet Clothing – which specializes in supplying fabrics and clothing to other countries in the world.
11:30: Lunch with seafood-rich cuisine
12h30: After lunch, you sit at sea (about 1h45 ') go straight to the beautiful country of Malaysia, the delegation moves immigration procedures at Puteri Habur Gate in the state of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Pick up your car to Johor Bahru City – Legoland Park in Malaysia to enjoy a day of fun! Hunt down treasure or jump on a float boat in the Land of Adventure to explore. Glide with the Dragon Roller Coaster or experiment with the Merlin Ferris wheel in Lego Kingdoms, splash the water bomb in the Lego Technic area, or twist the frenzy of Technic Twister. Then you can drive your plane or learn to drive in Lego City, before shopping at Asia's biggest Lego shop, Big Shop Nhé! You can also insert yourself a Lego Robot "em" in Mindstorms and explore Lego Replicas in Miniland. There are dozens of things to look forward to and plenty of room for your creativity and imagination to fly far away, and make a trip to the first Legoland park in Asia (self-sufficient admission ticket)
Dinner at restaurant… Overnight at this hotel in Johor Bahru.
DAY 04: MALACCA – PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7h30: After breakfast, Doan Hotel check out, then Doan Tien to the ancient city of Malacca-a former colony of Portugal with the remnants of history:
- Church of St Paul's
- The Fancisc Xavier statue
- Old Town, Old fortress, Chen Hoon Shrine
- Dutch square...
- 12h30: Have lunch at local restaurant.
Then visit the new city of Putra Jaya "Smart city" The pride of the Malaysian people, the Muslim temple. This is the famous temple, first built in the city before building any architectural works here, right next to the prime Minister of Malaysia.
Continue to visit the Independence Square, sightseeing outside the Malaysian royal palace – the current king's living and working place, the monument to the anonymous soldiers, the Twin Towers – Petronas Twin Towers.
Dinner: And overnight in Kuala Lumpur
DAY 05: KUALA LUMPUR – BATU CAVES – GENTING HIGHLANDS (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
7h00: Use the hotel's points. The Genting Highlands walk up at 2014m above sea level, is the popular entertainment hub for Malaysian people, free to participate in leisure games at Genting (at own expense). Here you are free to join the activities at the most picturesque highlands of Malaysia such as the indoor park, Casino,…. Then the dinner group with Malaysian cuisine is extremely distinctive. Return to the hotel to rest and freedom of night activities.
Lunch: You have lunch at the restaurant then depart for the Batu caves at the 270 high steps-the sanctuary of the Indian Malaysian descent with the highest Hindu statue in Asia. The group participated in the customs of the famous and unique Hinduism…
Then the car takes the shopping group at the DFS duty free shop and the Malaysian Aboriginal store.
Dinner: And stay overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 06: KUALA LUMPUR – HA NOI (breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, group check out the hotel.
Take a convoy to the specialty Malaysia shopping: The red-Tongkat Ali Ginseng – very good for health, fine coffee, chocolate…
After that, the delegation to Kuala Lumpur Airport, you are free to shop for tax exemption at the airport. A return flight to Vietnam. End the tour full of fun. See you again on the trip later.